Special projects , previews and important reentries
Over the years , Pitti Uomo and Florence itself have become the key reference point That the world ‘s finest manufactures choose to Present Their new collections and special projects and to launch Their global strategies. There is been a great number of requests to stage projects Conceived Specifically for the fair – events That draw the top buyers and international trade press . Here are just some of the main new events and previews that will be presented at Pitti Uomo 85:
– Brunello Cucinelli is expanding ITS headquarters on the lower level of the Main Pavilion for the presentation of the complete collection of suits ;
– Scotch & Soda Has picked Pitti Uomo and the striking location of the Clock Room to present the preview of the eclectic Scotch Atelier couture collection with a special project ;
– WP Lavori in Corso will be presenting at Pitti Uomo, the world preview of the new Baracuta Blue Label Collection designed, from the FW 14 season , by the Inglese designer Jeff Griffin ;
– The Dutch denim brand G-Star will present ITS selvedge denim and RAW Denim collection at the Lorraine Theatre and will launch a new retail concept .
– Spiewak 1904 , the historic U.S. outerwear brand will announce the global relaunch for the FW 2014 season and officially be presenting Spiewak Golden Fleece , a special capsule collection completely Made in the USA ;
– The European preview showing of the capsule collection by U.S. designer Todd Snyder, in cooperation with the colossal sportswear , Champion ;
– The participation of Geospirit with a new area inside the Fortress and the special event downtown Florence – During the days of Pitti Uomo – by Peuterey ITS World to celebrate and to present the brand new collection ;
– Tonello will present the FW 2014-15 menswear collection of ITS jackets , a symbol of Made in Italy quality all over the world . On the occasion of Pitti Uomo 84 Also the brand will launch the exclusive capsule collection T -jacket , revisited with shapes and palettes ;
– Roy Roger’s , the historic brand, will be presenting ITS World and style in a new area in the Main Pavilion ;
– Caruso will be at Pitti Uomo with the ” Italian Tailoring Factory ” project , for a rendezvous with All Those who admire men’s tailoring ;
– PRPS , the American luxury denim brand with an artisanal soul , will participate on at Pitti Uomo for the first time ever , and it will launch ITS Global lifestyle ;
– The return of Aquascutum , the historic British brand Which will lead to Pitti Uomo His style luxury heritage and the quality of Its product, with a special focus on ITS iconic outerwear garments ;
– The preview of the special capsules Pony X ACF, Which seals the collaboration between the New York brand of sneakers with the art collective and creative Art Comes First.
And also on the Occasion of Pitti Uomo 85, the special Isetan – Tokyo project. Each season Isetan Shinjuku-Tokyo, one of the world’s leading department shores (100 thousand visitors per day) will host a special promotion of men’s fashions: customers will be able to place pre-orders of a selection of Pitti Uomo brands and will be able to see presentations of Pitti Uomo events and the fair’s key actors.