New data suggests that ladies who prefer wearing skinny jeans are more likely to be happy and confident than those who opt for looser-fit styles. The numbers, crunched by private research software company Qualtrics, get even more specific than that.
Compared with people who wear boyfriend or straight leg styles, skinny-jean wearers are:
· 9 percent more likely to report the highest level of happiness
· 12 percent more likely to report being “extremely” or “very” confident
· More likely to live outside of a large city
· More likely to prefer sitting on the aisle of an airplane
· More likely to use a PC, not a Mac
· Less likely to recycle